- General information The operator of the website www.oxytop.pl is Oxytop Sp. z o.o., based in at Antoninek 2, 62-060 Stęszew, NIP 779-00-17-718, KRS 0000179032.
The website implements the policy of acquisition of user information and its storage through:
- data voluntarily entered in forms
- cookie files saved on users’ devices
- server logs stored by the hosting operator
- Information in formsThe website collects information disclosed voluntarily by the user.
The website may also store information about connection parameters (timestamp, IP address)
The data included in forms is provided only to the entities which need it, so that we may guarantee a high quality of the product and/or service. The data is processed on the basis of an agreement with the controller and exclusively by order of the controller. We do not provide your data to any external entities for their own use – only for the performance of our products and/or services. All partners who are processing your personal data ensure the safety of data and fulfil all obligations in the scope of personal data protection.
The data included in forms may form a collection of potential clients, recorded by the website’s operator in the register kept by the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
The data included in forms is processed in accordance with the function of particular forms, e.g. to handle an after-sale service request or business contact.
Cookie files are IT data, particularly text files saved on the website users’ devices, intended for the use of the website. Cookies usually include the name of the website for which they were created, their storage time on user’s device, and unique number.
The operator of the website is the entity that places cookies on the website’s users’ devices and acquires access to them.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics which help understand the purposes of visits of Website Users on Internet sites, which will enable the improvement of their structure and content
- maintaining the session of Website User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Website
- defining the profile of the User to display to them customised materials in advertising networks (Google in particular).
The Website uses two basic types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the user’s device until they log out and leave the website or switch off the software application (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s device for the period of time defined in cookie parameters or until they are removed by the User.
The software application for viewing Internet sites (Internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the user’s device by default. Website Users may change these settings. An Internet browser enables a removal of cookies. It also has an option of automatic cookie blocking. You will find detailed information about this option in the browser’s help or documentation.
Cookie restrictions may influence some functionalities of the Website.
The cookies placed on The Website’s user’s device may also be used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website’s operator.
It is advisable that you read the privacy protection policies of these companies to know the rules of cookie usage for statistical purposes: Privacy protection policy of Google Analytics Cookies may also be used by advertising networks, especially Google, to show ads matching the way in which the User visits the Website. For this purpose they can keep the information concerning user navigation path or the duration of the visit on a particular site.
As far as the information about user preferences stored by Google is concerned, the User may view and edit the information included in cookies with the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Server logs The information about some user behaviour is included in server logs. This data is used only for website administration purposes and to ensure efficient provision of hosting services.
The logs are identified by URL addresses. The information that may also be stored concerns:
- the time of obtaining enquiry
- the time of sending a reply
- the name of the client’s station – identification is made through HTTP protocol
- the errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction
- the URL address of the website previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if transfer to the website was made through a link
- the user’s browser
- the IP address
This data is not associated with particular persons visiting websites.
This data is used only for the purpose of serer administration.
- Data sharingThe data is shared with third parties only within legal boundaries.
The data enabling identification of private persons is shared only with the permission of these persons.
The operator may be obliged to share the information collected by the Website with proper authorities if they demand this on legal grounds, to the extent stipulated in the demand.
- Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?If the user does not want to obtain cookies, they can change browser settings. Please note that turning off cookies, which are indispensable for authentication and security processes and storage of user preferences, may hinder, and in extreme cases prevent, the use of Internet sites.
To manage cookie settings select a web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions: